All young people thriving in Aotearoa New Zealand.
To promote and enhance the development of youth health practitioners and services for young people in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- To enhance development of services appropriate to young people.
- Ensure and support young people are active particpants in health service planning, development and evaluation.
- To advocate and promote high quality youth health workforce.
- To collaborate with the professional bodies and colleges in the New Zealand and Australian health sector.
- To facillitate SYHPANZ members to meet the standards required.