Win an INVOLVE 2021 Scholarship worth $1000 & raise the profile of youth health!
We would like to invite you to send your expression of interest describing your work and passion in Youth Health, and how you could contribute to supporting SYHPANZ at this years INVOLVE conference.
We’re offering 5 scholarships of $1,000 each which includes full registration to the amazing event held in August in Wellington. If you have already paid for your registration you’re still eligible to apply, so don’t wait!
INVOLVE is the national youth health and development conference in Aotearoa, it’s a space for the youth sector to come together to connect, share, learn, grow and celebrate our diversity and strengths. We gather from all over the motu, representing a variety of roles that work alongside our taiohi – youth workers, counsellors, GPs and nurses, mentors, researchers and advocates. Read more below about this years premiere event, and keynote speakers!
- You need to be a SYHPANZ current member
- A Nurse or Primary Care Doctor working in SBHS
- Willing to share SBHS experience at SYHPANZ INVOLVE stand
- Please include a cover letter (no more than 250 words) describing your work and passion in Youth Health, and how you could contribute to supporting SYHPANZ at INVOLVE eg. share your Youth Health experience with others, provide a poster, short video clip, share literature and or published research.
- Include a brief one page CV.
- Include your best contact email and phone number so we can contact you if you are 1 of the 5 lucky winners!
Entries close 5pm 1 July 2021, please email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org