SYHPANZ promotes the development of the youth workforce and services for young people
We’re unique in that we connect with many within the youth health workforce and health sector, including partnering with the Ministry of Health and with different community and international organisations. Most importantly, however, is that we connect directly with those that we hope will benefit the most – our youth Aotearoa’s rangatahi.
SYHPANZ is fortunate to be in a vital position to be able to hear the voices of these rangatahi directly and to then be able to feed that through the work and projects we are a part of.
If you would like to learn more about what we do follow us on social media and subscribe to our e-newsletter. The best way is to become a member, simply click join us and follow SYHPANZ on vision to ensure all young people are thriving in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Our current projects:
- Te Tatau Kitenga (National Youth Health Leadership Group) working with Ministry of Health on Enhancement of School Based Health Services. – Te Rōpū Matanga O Rangatahi (Māori Expert Advisory Group – equal partners within Te Tatau Kitenga)
- National Youth Advisory Group
- Raise the National Youth Health Profile
- Collaboration with Australian Association of Adolescent Health
- RACP Webinar Series
- PSNZ Governance Group
- Thriving Rangatahi Population Explorer (access)
- SBHS Forums (website)