SYHPANZ has members who are health professionals, health managers, educators and researchers but is open to others with an interest in youth health.
As a SYHPANZ member you will be actively supporting our important activities and goals of promoting:
- the health and wellbeing of all young people in Aotearoa New Zealand;
- an interest in and improvement of youth health clinical practice; and
- the development of a capable and sustainable youth health workforce.
By becoming a SYHPANZ member you will be helping us to:
- facilitate, promote, support and further the knowledge, skills and scope of doctors, nurses and allied health professionals working with young people;
- work to ensure that young people can access health professionals with specialist skills; and
- work with professional bodies and colleges in the New Zealand health sector to enable health professionals to meet clinical practice competencies and standards in youth health.
Membership to SYHPANZ gives you the following benefits:
- attendance to our annual conference and workshops with discounted pricing.
- collegial support though membership activities.
- access to members-only information through the website.
- aquarterly newsletter keeping you informed on what is happening in the sector.
- periodic e-news on events or matters of interest.
- a voice in the sector and professional networks where you can take part in and debate on crucial youth health issues.
Through your financial support we can continue to support you professionally as well as benefiting the community as a whole by improving the healthy development and wellbeing of New Zealand’s young people
We hope you will Join Us