Welcome to the Disability Connect e-bulletin for week beginning 25th January 2016. Click on the link below to access the e-bulletin and read about:
- Emmanuel Support Family Camp 19-21 February 2016
- New $20 charge for professionals attending Disability Connect Seminars
- Disability Support Guide available from Disability Connect in English, Simplified Chinese, Korean and Arabic
- Manawanui in Charge – “My Life, my Way” – 8th March 10am-2pm Ponsonby
- Disability Connect seminars in February - Education Legal, Work and Income Supports and Individualised Funding - save the dates!
- Altogether Autism Conference 19-20 July 2017 in Auckland – Save this Date!
- FACS NZ-Foetal Anti-Convulsant Syndrome (FACS) - a new organisation in the disability sector
- Young Adult Research Participants wanted - University of Auckland - study involving EEG for ASD adults and possibly young adult. This study aims to help improve diagnosis and treatment for individuals with ASD.
e-bulletin 25 January 2016 PDF
Feel free to email any interesting news or upcoming events to Disability Connect and we will endeavour to include in our next e-bulletin due to go out the week beginning 9th February 2016.
Parent & Family Resource Centre Inc. trading as Disability Connect
09 636 0351