Welcome to the Disability Connect e-bulletin for week beginning 9th November 2015. Click on the link below to access the e-bulletin and read about:
- Special Children's Christmas Party
- Chinese Families Autism Support Group Meeting, 17th November 2015 - 9.30am-1.00pm, Te Tuhi, 13 Reeves Road, Pakuranga, Auckland - topic "Sensory Issues"
- StarJam - End of Year Concert! 28th November, 7pm, Victory Convention Centre, Beaumont Street, Auckland
- CCS Disability Action - Leading Life Conversations Workshop, 26th November, 10am-3pm, 14 Erson Avenue, Royal Oak, Auckland - Find out how to capture your ideas about what is important to you and communicate this to others
- Spark Centre now has a new name - Mapura Studios
- The Health and Disability Commissioner's office - consumer seminar, 4th December 10am-12pm
- Epilepsy Association of New Zealand Information Evening - 16th November, 7.30pm
- Accounting Services available (for families using Individualised Funding)
- Child's Play O.T. Holiday Programme January 2016
- Plus loads of interesting articles and E-news from other organisations
e-bulletin 9 November 2015 - PDF format
Feel free to email any interesting news or upcoming events to Disability Connect and we will endeavour to include in our next e-bulletin due to go out the week beginning 23rd November 2015.
Parent & Family Resource Centre Inc. trading as Disability Connect
09 636 035109 636 0351